If we take a step back, and review this excerpt of the ten planks from the Communist Manifesto, it is easy to see it in all it's horror. http://www.criminalgovernment.com/docs/planks.html
"Our "elected representatives" have passed laws implementing these anti-freedom concepts. The communists have achieved a de facto FEDERAL SOCIALIST GOVERNMENT in America."
"In 1848 Karl Marx and Frederick Engels wrote a book outlining a political ideology, titled "The Communist Manifesto". Marxism's basic theme is that the proletariat (the "exploited" working class of a capitalistic society) will suffer from alienation and will rise up against the "bourgeoisie" (the middle class) and overthrow the system of "capitalism." After a brief period of rule by "the dictatorship of the proletariat" the classless society of communism would emerge. In his Manifesto Marx described the following ten steps as necessary steps to be taken to destroy a free enterprise society!! Notice how many of these conditions, foreign to the principles that America was founded upon, have now, in 1997, been realized by the concerted efforts of socialist activists? Remember, government interference in your daily life and business is intrusion and deprivation of our liberties!"
- First Plank: Abolition of property in land and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.
- Second Plank: A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Third Plank: Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
- Fourth Plank: Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Fifth Plank: Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Sixth Plank: Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State.
- Seventh Plank: Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Eighth Plank: Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies especially for agriculture.
- Ninth Plank: Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.
- Tenth Plank: Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
While the list may be short, it says a lot. The Obama administration has fast forwarded this process to tie up all loose ends and complete the final chapter making America a marxist regime. Although there are unlimited examples of this, here are a few short points on each plank.
The confiscation of property as well as the abolition of property and rights is clearly unconstitutional in it's basic true form. The IRS now has the right to levy and has seized property. Obamacare gives the IRS direct access to your bank account.
From my perspective, the seizure of your property is the same as the progressive tax.
The progressive income tax robs earners of the fruits of their labor. While the people may not be in physical shackles, it is actually the same. It economically enslaves the people to the state.
While the federal reserve did in fact centralize credit in the hands of the state, Obama's takeover of the banks completed that process and sealed the nail in that coffin.
The FCC regulates communications in violation of free speech. The Obama administration's agenda of net neutrality and control of the internet, will complete the circle of centralized communications and result in the government controlled propaganda media machines on par with communist Russia, China, North Korea, Nazi Germany, and other oppressive regimes.
The government takeover of the auto industries, along with the attacks on Wall Street and capitalism, is to control all industries by controlling the financial industry since it is the lifeblood of all industries. They will achieve the ultimate goal of making all production owned by the state.
The SEIU is the government's outstretched tentacles, constricting and choking all labor, to the point of enslavement and suffocation. The recent agenda to force all workers to be in a union will deprive employees of their freedom and make them property of the state. While Marx may perceive this as providing equality in labor, it is actually the exact opposite.
The Food Modernization Act is to control agriculture and the food supply. This, along with the FDA case in which the FDA declared citizens do not have the right to choose what food and drink they consume, is deprivation of a citizens right to life and making your body the property of the state.
The anti-homeschooling movement, the re-writing of history, and the government controlled curriculum with liberal agenda is to control children through "education" by brain washing them to make them cooperative as property of the state.
Obama's philosophy of the redistribution of wealth is in line with Marx's Communist Manifesto, and a stealth methodology of achieving his goal of a Marxist regime, along with his accomplices in DC. As each day passes, the pirates in the government are stealing our freedom from us and making America walk the plank to drown us. It is time for a mutiny.